Join our Tokyo office for a discussion with top US policy advisers and regulatory experts from our Washington DC office on how the election of President Biden will affect Japanese companies, their M&A deals and access to the US market. This webinar will focus on strategic steps that Japanese companies can take to respond to anticipated changes to US foreign policy for Japan/China/Asia, trade and national security (CFIUS reviews, export controls and sanctions), investment into US government contractors, US Antitrust premerger reviews and enforcements, and US business visas.
Who Should Attend
In-house counsel, corporate managers (strategy, planning, business development, regulatory and policy departments), M&A investment bankers and other advisers.
Discussions will be in English with bilingual (Japanese) slides.
- Speaker John Boehner, Senior Strategic Advisor, Washington DC
- Congressman Joe Crowley, Senior Strategic Advisor, Washington DC
- Ambassador Frank G. Wisner, International Affairs Advisor, New York
- George Grammas, Partner, Washington DC
- Karen Harbaugh, Partner, Washington DC
- Pablo E. Carrillo, Of Counsel, Washington DC
- Christopher Gordon, Partner, Washington DC
- Samuel Mudrick, Partner, Washington DC
- Ken Kurosu, Partner, Tokyo
- Rika Beppu, Partner, Tokyo
- Mörk Murdock, Partner, Tokyo
This program is pending 1.00 hour of CLE in CA and NY. Please send a separate email to Stan Aoyama, if you require credit.