Squire Patton Boggs invites ACC South Florida to join us for a panel discussion on trends and best practices in compliance programs, US and global enforcement actions, the importance of an effective compliance program as a mitigating factor and absolute defense, and the impact of COVID-19 on compliance programs and internal investigations.
The presenters will provide practical advice and relevant statistics on FCPA and global anticorruption enforcement. The panel will also discuss the paths companies are taking in designing and sourcing their compliance programs in Europe, Latin America and the US.
Topics will include:
- New areas of enforcement, such as CARES Act compliance
- Update on FCPA and other anticorruption prosecutions worldwide
- Risks and challenges when managing compliance in Latin America and other high-risk jurisdictions
- Trends in compliance and recruiting compliance professionals
- Rebekah Poston, Partner
- Franklin Monsour, Partner
- Jonathan Chibafa, Director
- Jose Martin, Of Counsel
CLE credit will be provided by the ACC South Florida. This program is approved for 1.0 General Credits in Florida. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding CLE.