Join our panel of experts to consider the position of UK landlords and tenants post-pandemic. Our speakers will explore strategies for rent recovery and rent payment from both the landlord’s and tenant’s view, the question of arbitration versus negotiation, the impact of re-negotiating and re-gearing leases on covenant strength and values, and the formal restructuring options available, including how tenants can use them and how they affect landlords. We will also consider the wider context of directors’ duties for both landlords and tenants, and aim to provide some ideas to help manage the landlord and tenant relationship moving forward.
We are delighted to be joined by experts from commercial property agents Sanderson Weatherall and global restructuring advisory business Teneo.
Chaired by head of UK Restructuring & Insolvency John Alderton, we will hear from:
- Michelle Adams, Partner, Litigation, Squire Patton Boggs
- Jonny Lees, Director, Teneo
- Prew Lumley, Partner, Real Estate, Squire Patton Boggs
- Russ Hill, Partner, Restructuring & Insolvency, Squire Patton Boggs
- Tim Simmons, Partner, Sanderson Weatherall
See our quick guide, which gives an overview of some of the topics that our panel will discuss in more detail at this event.