Join us for a thought-provoking, topical and lively virtual panel debate to further encourage the conversations that will spin out from World Suicide Prevention Day.
- Did you know that one in every 100 deaths worldwide is the result of suicide?
- Did you know that 17% of the general population have had suicidal thoughts?
- Did you know that one in 15 people have made a suicide attempt at some point in their lives?
Our panel chair Caroline Noblet will be discussing best practice, workplace support and the legal perspective with our industry experts:
- Lorna Gibb, VP – Deputy CLO and Nokia Executive Sponsor for Mental Health
- Mark Hashimi MSc MBACP UKCP and Director at Strategic Wellbeing
- David Regan, Director at Squire Patton Boggs