View Author June 2013
Real Estate Matters! Welcome to the first edition.
Inside this edition:
- An introduction to e-conveyancing – settlements in the comfort of your own office! What it is and when it’s coming to a computer near you.
- Development Assessment Panels – the good, the bad and the here to stay. A case note of the first Supreme Court decision that has considered the practice and procedure of Development Assessment Panels: Hamersley v Bartle  WASC 191.
- Newsflash: Department of Environment and Conservation set to split into two new environment departments.
- Granny Flats & High Rise – upcoming changes to the Residential Design Codes (‘R-Codes’) in Western Australia.
- Meet our team: Lindsey Pheloung-Beck talks movies, music and breakfast!