View Author Spring 2020
Change in tax principles and law, domestically and abroad, continues to unfold at an unrelenting pace. In tax, change matters.
Our Tax Newsletter for Spring 2020 explores some of the issues and trends that are emerging from this change, including:
- Ambitious fiscal plans of Spain’s new coalition government
- Final Base Erosion and Anti-abuse Tax (BEAT) Regulations, which form part of the US administration’s attempt to protect its tax base
- Latest progress by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) on finding a consensus solution for the tax challenges arising from the digitalization of the economy
- European Commission’s radical new tax policy agenda
- Some of the global issues where tax policy has become headline news, including as part of international trade negotiations