We are delighted to welcome you to our new quarterly newsletter focusing on the global hot topics for advertising, media and consumer brand executives.
To support you, we want to highlight some key trends, legislation updates and best practices from across the globe to protect and enhance your business.
In the final edition of 2021, we cover:
- Brands’ Influencer Marketing Practices in Regulators’ Crosshairs on Both Sides of the Atlantic
- Global HR Audit
- China Publishes New Draft Measure on Cross-Border Data Transfer
- Workplace View – Australia
- Digital Services Act and Digital Markets Act – Do You Know Your Potential Obligations and Penalties for Non-compliance?
- Sustainability Outlook European Union: Key Developments In EU Sustainability Law and Policy
- The Proposed New EU Regulatory Regime for Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Practical Considerations for Prize Draws – New Guidance Issued by the ASA
- The Rise of “Voice Cloning” Provides More Evidence of the Need for Urgent Legal Reform in the UK
- UK Regulators Show Unjustified Green Claims in Advertising the Red Light
- Server Test Showdown? The Conflicting Rulings Over Whether Embedding a Social Media Post Violates the Copyright Act
- OECD Statement on Pillars One and Two Leaves Many Questions Unanswered
- OFAC Releases Sanctions Compliance Guidance for the Virtual Currency Industry
- Federal Circuit Allows Service by Alternative Means Under Rule 4(f)(3) in Patent Cases