Welcome to the latest edition of our Construction Matters publication. We look forward to bringing you the information you need to know on the latest developments in the Australian building and construction industry.
This edition covers the following updates:
1. Recent Corporations Act Reforms Make Electronic and Split Execution of Documents Permanent
2. Spotlight on SOPA Western Australia – Part 2
3. New South Wales Supreme Court Confirms the “One Contract” Rule
4. Resolving Construction Disputes – The Role of Referees
5. Impact of the Changes to the “Mining Exclusion” Under the Building and Construction Industry (Security of Payment) Act 2021 (WA)