Squire Patton Boggs, the Federal Association of German In-house Lawyers (BUJ), the American Chamber of Commerce in Germany, the German-Chinese Chamber of Commerce (DCW) and legal tech company Inventus cordially invite you to attend the 3rd Stuttgart Automotive Law Summit on 14 June 2018.
The automotive industry is facing new challenges. This applies not only to trade policy developments, but also to legal changes – nationally, as well as in the core markets of the US and China.
Our experts, with extensive industry and country experience in the US, China and Germany, will present the latest developments and look forward to answering your individual questions from your daily business.
We would be delighted to welcome you to this event.
1 p.m. Welcoming Remarks by Michael Krämer,
1:15 p.m. Class Actions in Germany and the US
What Can Be Expected If the “Musterfeststellungsklage” Is Introduced in Germany? What Is the Experience in the US?*
- Yvonne Siebenhaar, Daimler AG
- Dr. Alexander Imberg, Squire Patton Boggs
2 p.m. GDPR
First Practical Experiences With the New Regulation*
- Monika Kuschewsky, Squire Patton Boggs
- Jörg Staudenmayer, Squire Patton Boggs
2:45 p.m. Coffee Break
3 p.m. Global Trade Challenges
Trade Tariffs in the US and Great Britain and Changed Conditions in China – Quo Vadis Free Trade and What Effects Are to Be Expected for the Automotive Industry?
Panel discussion with:
- Frank Samolis, Squire Patton Boggs
- Jiawei Wang, German-Chinese Chamber of Commerce
- Daniel Roules, Squire Patton Boggs
- Jeremy Cape, Squire Patton Boggs
- Eveline Metzen, American Chamber of Commerce in Germany
4 p.m. Effective Supply Chain Management
Building Capacity, Harnessing Disruptive Technologies, Implementing Industry 4.0, Maintaining Development Processes and Quality Standards and Mitigating Risk/Reducing Conflict With Suppliers
- Simon Garbett, Squire Patton Boggs
4:45 p.m. Coffee Break
5 p.m. 3D Printing
Legal Risks for Your IP Protection*
- Dr. Christofer Eggers, Squire Patton Boggs
- Reinhart Lange, Squire Patton Boggs
- Stephan Beyer, BigRep GmbH
5:45 p.m. Smart Mobility – Major Technological Changes in the Automotive Industry*
- Rolf Ganter, UBS
6:45 p.m. Best Practice in Reducing Enterprise Legal Spend – Legal Tech and Driving Value
- Paul Mankoo, Inventus
- Alex Tuck, Inventus
- Dominic Piernot, Inventus
7:15 p.m. Get-together
*This presentation will be held in German
If you are interested in attending, please let us know by 11 June 2018.