Our Trade Talks initiatives continues its focus on India. Corporate partner Hannah Kendrick asks Neil Clarke, Sales Director for convenience food manufacturer Symington’s, for his view on exporting to Indian markets. Neil provides five key tips for UK businesses looking to invest in India and also tells us what he thinks it takes to make a long-term success.
Full Interview with Neil Clarke
- View our interview with John Dickerman (CBI Head of Washington) and Frank Samolis (co-chair of our International Trade Practice) as he discusses the US/UK trade relationship.
- For more US/UK content, view our analysis of President Trump’s Full Year 2019 Budget proposal.
- View our interview with Guy Dru Drury MBE (CBI Chief Representative SE NE Asia), as he discusses the Sino-UK trade relationship.
- View our Sino-UK Trade Review for March 2018.
- View our interview with Sean McGuire (CBI Director for Europe), as he discusses the UK/EU trade relationship
- View our interviews with: