Our Real Estate Litigation Practice represents developers, owners, investors, lenders, landlords and large commercial tenants – across all industries – around the world. We have particularly strong experience in the most dynamic real estate markets in each major region of the world including the US, UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. We are well connected and understand the highly nuanced local markets. We listen to our clients and aggressively pursue their goals. As a result, many of our real estate clients look to us as litigation counsel to oversee their regional, national and global real estate litigation needs.
Why Choose Us
We are also able to quickly complement our litigation services to include members of our global environmental, bankruptcy, tax, real-estate transactional and construction teams, depending on the needs of each case.
We serve as primary or preferred real estate litigation counsel to many companies and individuals with real estate interests including:
- Commercial developers including developers of hotels, office buildings, office parks and shopping centers
- Commercial tenants including tenants of office, industrial and retail buildings
- Residential developers including developers of apartment complexes, condominiums and subdivisions
- Mixed-use, community and urban-renewal developers
- Local, state and national public authorities
- Banks, commercial lenders and title companies
- Institutional Investors and real estate investment trusts (REITs)
- Energy and utility companies and suppliers
- Healthcare developers
- Hotels, resorts, golf courses and casinos
- Debtor estates
- Transportation developers and tenants