Our eDiscovery & Data Management team has the resources to assist our clients in effectively addressing the important role that electronically stored information plays in litigation and their businesses. Our team of experienced eDiscovery professionals, composed of lawyers and technology professionals, represents and advises clients on all aspects of the eDiscovery process, providing guidance in areas, including data preservation, data collection, effective review strategies, cost control, and vendor selection. We understand eDiscovery as a business process and can offer our clients effective and reasonable solutions.
Why Choose Us
Businesses around the world turn to us for guidance on both the technology and legal issues involved in eDiscovery. We believe our experience is unmatched in these areas. Highlights of our experience include:
- Serving as national eDiscovery counsel to some of the world’s largest companies.
- Winner of Law Technology News 2012 Most Innovative Use of Technology in a Large Law Firm Award.
- Ranked in the 2013 InformationWeek 500 – a list of the top technology innovators in the US.
- Employing an “Intelligent Discovery” approach that uses technology and project management strategies to reduce discovery costs and pinpoint relevant data, resulting in more focused and efficient human review.
- Selecting and managing eDiscovery vendors and contract service providers to provide optimal client benefit and to reduce costs.
- Focusing and reporting on global eDiscovery trends and their impact on our clients, such as predictive coding, cloud computing, data privacy law and the tension with discovery, social media, and other emerging issues.
- Providing thought leadership in the eDiscovery field, including by speaking and publishing on eDiscovery issues and through our active involvement in The Sedona Conference, the Georgetown Advanced eDiscovery Institute, the Association of Litigation Support Professionals, and other leading organizations.